We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time Harold’s Barbershop, Inc. decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any services.
Personally identifiable information we collect are as follows:
- A first and last name.
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city.
- An e-mail address.
- A telephone number.
- Any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual.
In addition, Harold’s Barbershop, Inc. may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Personal Information
Harold’s Barbershop, Inc. collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Harold’s Barbershop, Inc. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from Harold’s Barbershop, Inc. and its affiliates.
Disclosure of Information
Harold’s Barbershop, Inc. may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services you have requested
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Harold’s Barbershop, Inc.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty conducted in accordance with law, provide a service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with California law, including California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children under the age of Thirteen
Harold’s Barbershop, Inc.’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Opt-Out or Unsubscribe
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to haroldsoc.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
How to Contact Us
Mailing Address: 5405 Alton Pkwy. #D Irvine, Ca. 92604